account.live.com/password/reset, No matter if you have signed up for Account Live recently or have been using the same since a decade now, the problem of forgetting its password can happen with anyone at any time. The consequence of this issue is that you won’t be able to access your account until you enter the password correctly. To regain access of your account, you have to perform the account live com password reset process. Before you do that, how about keeping a check on these points:
- Passwords are case-sensitive
If you have been using the internet for a while, you must have known that the passwords are case-sensitive. For example- if your password is “max” and you are writing it as “MAX”, then it will show an error called “Incorrect Password”. Therefore, check if the Caps Lock key is on or off. If you have a password that is a combination of small letters, capital letters (which we usually have), numbers, and special characters, then it is good to click the “eye” icon to see what you are typing. While doing so, make sure there is no one around you, otherwise, someone can steal your password and hack your account.
- Make sure the username/email address is correct
If you have typed your password correctly but still facing trouble in accessing Account Live, then check the email address, phone number or Skype ID you use to log in to the Account Live.
If the error persists, follow these instructions to reset Account Live password and recover your account:
- Open any web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer)
- Go to account.live.com/password/reset
- Provide your registered email address, phone number or Skype ID
- Click Next
- Now, enter the code received on your email ID or mobile number
- In case, the email address or the phone number you have provided for the verification is inaccessible, then click “I cannot access the verification option” (this is available at the enter code page)
- Here, provide any of your email addresses, which is accessible
- Enter the captcha code
- Click Next
- You will now receive the code on that email address
- Follow the further guidelines shown on the screen to complete the Account Live password reset process
Tip: It is highly recommended not to share your password with anyone you don’t feel trustworthy.
After performing these password reset steps, if you are still cannot access your account, then feel free to contact the support team. The team renders 24*7 services, which means you can connect to a certified and qualified Account Live support professional at any hour of the day.