Microsoft Account Live Password Reset:
A Microsoft account gives you access to all of Microsoft’s products and services. It allows you to have the insight of your subscription and helps to keep everything synchronized. With a Microsoft account logged on to your device, you can also search your favorite games, movies, music, and applications. To make the most with it, all you need to remember is its username and the password.
At any time, if you can’t remember Microsoft account password, then you can reset it by visiting account.live.com/password/reset and following the Account live password reset process. On the other hand, if you forget its username, then you can either contact Microsoft support number and get in touch with a technician or do the following to fix the problem:
(You know the problem is with your Microsoft Account username when you see “That Microsoft Account Doesn’t Exist. Enter a different email address or get a new account” message. Before you give up and start creating a new account, try the fixes given in this article)
Double-check the username you have typed
· Make sure there is no typo or spelling error in the username you have entered
· Check the domain (@outlook.com, @gmail.com, or @live.com) you have entered with your username (Microsoft allows you to create an account with any of these three domain extensions)
· You might be using your Xbox gamer tag instead of a username
· You might be providing your work or school account for logging in to your Microsoft account
1. Visit the Microsoft account page and choose Sign In options
2. Click Forgot your username
3. Provide the alternate or recovery email address or phone number
4. Choose from the text or call option to receive the code
5. Enter the code on the space provided in the form
6. It will show you a list of all the username associated with that recovery email address or phone number
7. Choose the one from them and try logging in to your account
Closed or deleted account
If you have removed or closed your account and it’s been 60 days that you haven’t open it, then you are have lost it permanently. In other words, you will not be able to access it again.
Additionally, if you haven’t accessed your account in a long time, then it might have been closed because of the inactivity.
If the problem persists, contact Microsoft support number and speak to a certified technician.